CNC TOOL GRINDER
Consistency and quality keep our customers coming back. That’s why all tools, whether specialty short run or production run, must meet strict tolerance requirements to produce industry-leading products for our customers.
At Global Tool Company, we’re committed to our employees and recognize they are the reason for our success. Through constant improvement, we are able to stay ahead of the competition and maintain growth rates above industry expectations. We achieve this by listening to our customers, vendors, and employees, then engineering and manufacturing advanced cutting tool products for a range of applications from general machining to industry-specific processes.
This position seeks a high quality, career-minded CNC Tool Grinder to produce premium Global Tool Company products and meet these strict tolerances. The ideal candidate will have experience with ANCA, Walter, or Rollomatic machines. Flexibility in scheduling a plus.
The CNC Tool Grinder will play a key role in maintaining our company’s relationships with major American manufacturers and wholesalers, by providing consistency and quality. If you have the right background and experience, then Global Tool Company may be the unique opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Program, setup and operate multiple machines to produce parts per specification for company products with limited supervision;
- Ensure part accuracy and uniformity throughout the manufacturing process;
- Read technical drawings and develop custom programs for specialty tooling;
- Produce consistent parts with tolerances of .0002″ per piece;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- Provide general preventative maintenance services to machines; and
- Repair and troubleshooting of machines, as needed, with management approval.
- General cutting tool technical applications knowledge;
- Minimum two years of experience manufacturing tools using CNC and/or manual grinding equipment;
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts (i.e. basic geometry and trigonometry); and
- Specific knowledge of end mills; step tools and additional cutting tools.
- Knowledge of cutting tool materials and coatings;
- Proficiency working with MS Office; and
- Proficiency working with QuickBooks.
This position offers a competitive compensation structure, performance incentives, relocation assistance and full benefits program.
If you fit these criteria please send your resume, work experience, and income history, in confidence, to:
Attention: Employment, Global Tool Company, 3890 Buchanan Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49548
No Phone Calls
Only the experienced need apply